Due to a change in the site hosting audio, we have had to replace the audio player and only audio from 2017-2019 is currently available.

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Moving from Knowledge to Transformation (Luke 1:76-79)

Sermon by: the Rev. Billy Flippin
August 12, 2012
Some Music Used
Prelude: "If My People Will Pray" (Owens/arr. Bock)
Hymn of Praise: "I'd Rather Have Jesus" (I'D RATHER)
Offering of Music: "In This Very Room" (Harris/arr. Bock)
Song of Sending: "I Know WHom I Have Believed" (EL NATHAN)
Postlude: "Sing the Glad Song" (Ritter)

"Moving from Knowledge to Transformation"
(Left-click to play; or right-click to save)
Text: Hebrews 12:4-13; 2 Peter 1:5-8

**Sermon audio is also accessible as a free podcast in iTunes - search for "Good Shepherd Sermons or Robert Austell"**


No comments: